Master Fuji flash with confidence!
If you are in any way uncertain about using flash with Fujifilm cameras, then this book will make it simple for you. It’s Advanced Lighting 101 for Fujifilm – including making manual flash a breeze.
This book is for ALL Fujifilm “X” camera owners who want to improve their use of flash – both on and off the camera.
The tools and techniques discussed apply equally to shooting snapshots, weddings, portraits, travel – in fact any photography where changing the quality of light gets you the desired outcome. And you can try it risk-free - read on for details!
In this 132-page full-color book you'll learn:
· Fujifilm X-platform flash modes;
· Fujifilm and third-party flash units;
· TTL (automatic) flash;
· On-camera flash;
· Wireless (off-camera) flash;
· Wireless triggers;
· Light modifiers (umbrellas, softboxes, reflectors);
· Ratio lighting;
· Using flash for portraits and studio work;
· Mastering manual flash so you feel comfortable using it anywhere, at any time; and
· Real High Speed Sync flash for X100 series cameras.
In addition, appendices cover:
· The Histogram, and how to use it for perfect flash exposure; and
· A Condensed Guide to the basics of Exposure, and the exposure variables.
The information in this book covers all current “X” cameras including the XE, XT, and X Pro series of interchangeable lens cameras, as well as the unique real high speed flash sync capability available in fixed lens X100/S/T leaf shutter cameras.
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and clear explanations), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete guide to Fujifilm flash in plain English – with ample visual examples. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of using flash with what are arguably some of the best-designed cameras on the planet.
If you want a simple, small book that covers the whole topic of Fujifilm flash in an easy-to-read contiguous fashion, grab this book now.
NOTE: If you own either of our current books on the X100S or X-T1, you already have most of this information. So if you enjoyed it, we hope you might recommend this new ebook to others who don’t have those books.
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.
How to save the .pdf or .epub to your Android device:
Download it to your desktop or laptop first, then squirt it over to your tablet via a USB cable. .pdf format is recommended, but if you prefer .epub your reading experience will be enhanced by using the Moon+ Reader app available from the Play store.