Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the camera it describes!
Gary Friedman's book on the Canon Digital Rebel XSi camera (also known as the Canon 450D in some countries) provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. If you've been looking for the fastest and most enjoyable path to proficiency with your camera, you've found it!
In this 415-page full-color e-book you'll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button do - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos that make people say, "Wow!".
* All about the 7 flash modes - including an entire chapter on Wireless Flash!
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to the image editing software that came with your camera, and how to use it to make your pictures really stand out!
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
This ebook is being sold as a full-color, instantly-downloadable .pdf file (about 23 MB in size).