Written for Fujifilm’s outstanding X-T20 travel camera, this is EVERYTHING X-T20 explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more… So if you’re uncertain about anything your XT20 does, grab this book! It’s packed with clear tutorials and examples, with nearly 400 tips and tricks to help you master photography with your X-T20.
n this 616-page full-color book, you'll learn:
* About every mode, menu, button, function, and socket.
* How to get fully touchy-feely with the new touch screen.
* How the new Fujifilm flash system and EF-X500 wireless flash works.
* All about Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Discover all my camera settings - including why I do it that way.
* Understand how and why to customize all the buttons and menus.
* Read why all glass (Fuji lenses) are not born equal.
* Dig into every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Read a great treatise to help you master the ins and outs of RAW.
* Included is a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
BONUS: As a bonus (hey! I’m trying to entice you to buy my book!), I give everyone who buys my book a PDF copy of my other eBook “Mastering Flash with Fujifilm X Cameras” – value $9.95 value. Find out how in the book. But Wait… There’s also an XLS spreadsheet listing all camera settings with a brief explanation of each, my own recommendations, and space to note your own settings.
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.