Written for Fujifilm’s outstanding X100F street camera, this is EVERYTHING X100F explained in easy to understand language! It is the Manual on Steroids and much more…
So if you’re uncertain about anything your X100F does, grab this book! It’s packed with clear tutorials and examples, with over 400 tips, tricks, and tweaks to help you master photography with your X100F.
In this 584-page full-color eBook, you’ll learn:
* About every mode, menu, button, function, and socket.
* How the new Fujifilm flash system works.
* How to capitalize on a 1/2000th flash sync speed – RHSS.
* All about the EF-X500 and Fujifilm wireless flash.
* Why the OVF is so, so good – and how to have fun with it.
* Over 400 tips, tricks and tweaks.
* Discover all my camera settings - including why I do it that way.
* Understand how and why to customize buttons and menus.
* Fully illuminate all things Lighting – even Manual flash!
* Dig into every essential of shooting – like: ISO, Focus, WB, Metering, flash modes – and the more esoteric ones too.
* Read a great treatise to help you master the ins and outs of RAW.
* Included is a 22 page Condensed Guide to the Basics of modern digital photography.
BONUS: As a bonus (hey! I’m trying to entice you to buy my book!), I give everyone who buys my book a PDF copy of my other eBook “Mastering Flash with Fujifilm X Cameras” – value $9.95 value. Find out how in the book. But Wait… There’s also an XLS spreadsheet listing all camera settings with a brief explanation of each, the author’s own recommendations, and space to note your own settings.
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.