Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the camera it describes!
Gary Friedman’s book on the Sony A200 digital camera provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
In this book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button do - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* All about Sony's Wireless Flash
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to the image editing software that came with your camera.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
This ebook is being sold as a full-color, instantly-downloadable .pdf file (about 22 MB in size).