Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the cameras it describes!
Gary Friedman’s book on the Sony A500 and A550 digital cameras provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
In this book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button do - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Sony's Wireless Flash
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* An entire chapter on the synergy of Live View coupled with Face Detection.
* An introduction to the image editing software that came with your camera.
* Additional Resources
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!