Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the cameras it describes!
Gary Friedman’s book on the Sony A560 and A580 digital cameras provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
In this book you’ll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button do - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Sony's Wireless Flash and Movie Mode
* The most common digital “jargon” and what it all means to you.
* An entire chapter on the synergy of Live View coupled with Face Detection.
* An introduction to the image editing software that came with your camera.
* Additional Resources
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipies for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
This ebook is being sold as a full-color, instantly-downloadable .pdf file (about 29 MB in size). So although there is nothing to ship, the checkout process requires a mailing address for payment verification. The Friedman Archives Press accepts Visa, MasterCard, and PayPal (www.PayPal.com). Those paying with Paypal should remember to click on "Return to Merchant Page" after your payment is made, otherwise your download link will not appear!