Love your new 24 megapixel wonder, but having a hard time understanding all that it does? Then this book is for you. Try it risk-free for 14 days!
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you're not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 576-page (!) full-color book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Multi-Frame Noise Reduction, Handheld Twilight, 3D Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipies for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
You're purchasing this ebook in two different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle. Download whichever version you need. All files are DRM-free.