Love your new 16 megapixel wonder, but having a hard time understanding all that it does? Then this book is for you. Try it risk-free for 14 days!
Written in an easy-to-understand style, this highly-acclaimed guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 496-page, full-color e-book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Multi-Frame Noise Reduction, Handheld Twilight, 3D Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipies for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
You're purchasing both a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle. All files are DRM-free.