Love your Sony Alpha 58, but having a hard time understanding all that it does? Then this book is for you. This easy-to-understand guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera - and provides some of the secrets to getting "Wow!"-type photos as well.
In this 475-page full-color book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, Sweep Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode (and the techniques for making your movies more engaging to watch)
* The best (and worst) lenses that will work with your camera* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to the image editing software that comes with your camera, and how to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time! This book also includes free "Cliffs Notes" cards that you can print out, laminate, and keep in your camera bag.
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, a .mobi file for your Kindle, and/or an .epub file for your Nook or other e-reader. Download whichever version you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your iPad:
Once the PDF is downloaded and open, click on the “Open in iBooks” button in the upper right corner. Anytime you open a PDF with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks, anytime!
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.