Love your new 24 megapixel wonder, but would like to get a full understanding of all it can do? Then this book is for you. Try it risk-free for 14 days!
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you're not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 625-page (!) full-color e-book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
* Details about the innovative features such as Multi-Frame Noise Reduction, Sweep Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, a .mobi file for your Kindle, and/or an .epub file for your Nook or other e-reader. Download whichever version you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your iPad:
Once the PDF is downloaded and open, click on the “Open in iBooks” button in the upper right corner. Anytime you open a PDF with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks, anytime!