Gary's Ebooks on the Sony cameras are renown for being the most thorough, detailed, and enjoyable to read. This latest edition goes into even more detail of the features everyone wants to know about:
* All the focusing modes explained in an intuitive way
* 4K shooting and choosing a bit rate for video
* The new phase-detect AF (and where it's blind)
* The most popular adapters for legacy glass
* S-Log2 in a way that won't make your eyes glaze over
* And lots more! (641 pages more, to be exact!)
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.