The Sony Alpha 6300 camera builds upon the company's best-selling Alpha 6000, and adds a significant amount of new features and capabilities. Gary Friedman has made a name for himself for being able to explain the myriad of features in an approachable and easy-to-understand way, explaining not only the "what" but also the "why" and in what situations you'd want to use which feature.
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you are not so advanced), there is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 625-page, full-color e-book you will learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
* My personal camera configuration
* Unique features of the A6300, including why you'll never know just how distorted your kit lens is. :-)
* How to decypher the alphabet soup that are the video standards; what each variable means and how to choose the best mode for YOU.
* NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
* Which of the new downloadable "apps" are actually useful.
* The most common digital jargon and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW, and a condensed guide to the basics.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Understand your camera's capabilities from the world's foremost expert on the Sony cameras.
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.