The Sony Alpha 6500 camera builds upon the company's best-selling Alpha 6000, and adds a significant amount of new features. Professional photographer Gary Friedman explains the myriad of features in an approachable and easy-to-understand way, explaining not only the "what" but also the "why" and in what situations you'd want to use which feature.
In this 657-page full-color e-book you will learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand language.
* Gary's personal camera configuration
* Unique features of the A6500, including why you'll never know just how distorted your kit lens is. :-)
* Shooting in 4K and how to choose the best mode for YOU.
* NFC, Wi-Fi, and step-by-step instructions on using them.
* Which of the new downloadable "apps" are actually useful.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW, and a condensed guide to the basics.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad / iBooks, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
(iBooks user? The .pdf file will give you a superior ownership experience.)
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.