Love your new 20 megapixel wonder, but having a hard time understanding (and configuring!) all those features? Then this book is for you. Try it risk-free for 14 days!
Written for the advanced user (with tutorials and easy explanations in case you're not so advanced), this easy-to-understand yet thorough guide provides a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well. There is no better way to learn about and get the most out of your camera.
In this 480-page, full-color e-book you'll learn:
* What every mode, button and function does - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* My personal camera settings (with explanations)
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Details about the innovative features such as Anti-Motion Blur, Handheld Twilight, Sweep Panorama, and more!
* All about the movie mode (and a clear explanation of the alphabet soup that are video formats).
* Step-by-step guide to using NFC, Wi-Fi, and cool things to do with these tools
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* A tutorial to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* A set of "Cliffs Notes" cards you can print showing the recipes for common shooting situations, and Gary's Personal Camera Settings.
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!
You're purchasing this ebook in three different formats: a full-color .pdf file for your computer or iPad, plus a .mobi file for your Kindle, and an .epub format for a Nook or any other e-reader. Download whichever version(s) you need. All files are DRM-free.
How to save the .pdf file to your ipad:
Once the .pdf is downloaded and opened, click on the "Open in iBooks" button in the upper-right corner. Anytime you open a .pdf with iBooks like this, it stores a copy in your iBooks library for accessing later. Now you can access that PDF from iBooks anytime!
How to save the .mobi file to your Kindle:
1. First, download the .mobi file to your computer.
2. Hook up your Kindle to your computer via a USB cable. The Kindle will now appear on your computer as an external hard drive.
3. Drag the .mobi file over to the “documents” directory on the Kindle.
4. Safely disconnect the USB cable from your computer, and turn your Kindle on