New! Updated to reflect changes using Firmware v2.0 for the A33 and A55.
Finally, an easy-to-understand manual that is a match for the cameras it describes!
Gary Friedman's book on the Sony Alpha 33, Alpha 35, and Alpha 55 (aka, "A33" "A35" and "A55") digital cameras provide a complete instruction manual which explains each feature in plain English and provides hundreds of visual examples as well.
In this 484-page full-color e-book you'll learn:
* What every mode, knob, and button does - in plain, easy-to-understand text.
* The secrets of taking outstanding photos.
* Detailed examples showing the camera's unique features, such as Sweep Panorama, HDR, and Multi-Frame Noise Reduction.
* All about the 8 flash modes - including an entire chapter on Wireless Flash
* A chapter on Movie Mode which explains the alphabet soup behind AVCHD.
* The most common digital "jargon" and what it all means to you.
* An introduction to the image editing software that comes with your camera, and how to get the benefits of shooting RAW.
* Tip cards now available (Appendix B) which you can print out and keep in your camera bag!
Get the most out of your investment - Learn about the wonders of digital imaging and improve your photography at the same time!